Friday, June 04, 2004

~6-4-04~ Fleas must die!

how is it that in a matter of days my house is infested with fleas?! it has to have been just a few days. you think i would have noticed this horse shit sooner!!! i just got bit 2 seconds ago on my fucking wrist! i have been picking the bastards off my socks all freaking day!

it is bringing back memories of glasses filled with soap water all over my damn house. if you throw them in soap water they sink and die. it is much easier than that splitting them in 2 shit.

my cats are lucky they won't sit still, cause when my poor dog had them, i would sit and pick at her for hours. i am a freak about fleas. i hate them! i just can't believe i am having to deal with this!!! we are for sure heading to the damn pet store tomorrow, we have to do something and do it now!!!!! my poor child is totally getting attacked. i can't believe i only have like 2 bites. i told clay, he has replaced me as the sweet one, so that is why he is getting all bit up.

any bets on if i am going to end up drinking the flea cup instead of my kool-aid?! they are sitting side by side and i keep grabbing the wrong one. that will be real nice!

i didn't get to post a pic of the a/c. it didn't turn out too well, since it is nighttime. i'll take a pic and share it tomorrow. but i sure do have some pictures of my little cutie!!! i was torturing him earlier tonight! see the pics and you will see. but we were having fun!! haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker