Monday, May 17, 2004

Another great find.

thanks to the good ole boob tube, i found this very cool site.

i love the show unwrapped, on the food network. it is all about neat foods. tonights show is on crazy confections. they had a segment on this site, stupid.com. it totally reminds me of when i was little and i'd always look for weird and different candy. i have a ton of cavities now (and then), i could just imagine how many i would have if i were a kid now days. there are a ton of cool candies out there now days, check out that site to see what i mean. i may have to place an order! :)

enjoy.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelwhy said...

I love unwrapped! I thought I was one of the VERY few people who watch that show! Steve won't even watch it with me...God, I just love it!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker