Wednesday, March 31, 2004

not too much to report here, hence the sarcastic tone of my title, "my exciting life" hehe!

my flippin tooth is killing me!!!! i called my damn dentist i think before i even had my surgery and they still didn't get me in. i called last week and was put on the "list". does that even exist???? i think they just do it so you don't call every 15 minutes, which i am about to do next week!!! i have 2 that are bothering me and i need at least 1 done very soon. and they better not wonder why it takes me so long to pay them. well it takes forever for me to get in when i need to!!!!

so morning and night, i am in pain. plus i recently realized, i think i clench my teeth when i am sleeping and some other times. i don't know why i do this. i only become aware of it when i unclenched them. weird?! maybe it is associated with my "stress".

oh i did have a bit of good "news" today. we got our state tax refund today and to my surprise and much to my delight it was over $700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which would even be better if it were mine to spend, but we owe over $600. guess i should just be happy that it will cover the federal and i don't have to come up with that money in a few weeks!!!! i am going to go back and recheck it, i swore he told me we were getting back like $300. i am sure they wouldn't have made the mistake of over paying, but i don't want to owe them that back as well. so there is a little good news here my way....hope you all are having a good week so far!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker