Wednesday, December 29, 2004

~12-29-04~ Bored

so, here i sit bored!

bob took clay to get his hair cut, which he doesn't need, but ................

and now i am sitting here in an empty house, with nothing to do. yes, there are a million things around here i could do, but nothing i want to do.

then i started thinking, what would i be doing now without clay? what was i doing 3 years ago, before clay?

and the answer........i can't even really remember my life before clay. and i can't even picture my life now without clay!!!!

it all seems terribly boring and without meaning or purpose. how did i survive without him? how was i happy without him??

it is just so amazing what a child brings to your life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Isn't it amazing what those little dudes do to change us? Although I remember what I was doing -- it wouldn't feel the same!

I'm so happy to see your xmas pictures - looks like Clay was spoiled by Santa?!?! How adorable! And I loved your christmas card :) He's so handsome!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker