Wednesday, September 29, 2004

~9-29-04~ Forgot one

since i got the dishwasher the ohter day, i then had to go get detergent. since there is a dollar type stor 2 blocks from my house, i went there. i also needed cigarettes, so i went to the drive thru gas station place right accross the street.

so i sat in line forever, since all the lazy people couldn't get out of the car and actually go IN...me included. i order bob and my cigarettes, he comes back out and the don't have either in box. well bob and i are both picky that way. so i was like forget it. so i then had to go instead of 2 blocks from my house, a couple of miles to the dairy mart. i go in, and the kid behind the counter says," basic's have been ringing up about $40 a carton." i was all like, "WHAT?! WHY?! {thinking they raised the price on me.}" he goes, "a glich in the system" so i am all like, "well can't you ring it in manually for the correct price" DUH?!?! he, "no, it is in the system"

WTF?!?!?! nowdays, can't anything be done without computers?!?! so i was pissed, and i wasn't driving yet a few more miles to go get damn cigarettes!! so i had to spend who knows how much more, by getting marlboro's which are damn more than my basics!!!

i was so pissed i came straight home and ordered my cigarettes online!!!! i have been pissing around cause i didn't want to spend the money, but HELLO, i'm going to spend it reguardless. i might as well save money! so i got carton's of basic's for $19.99!!! yipee! that is at least a $5 savings per carton!! i should be getting them in about 3-7 days!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, your blog is creative. Wow! As I was out blog surfing for detailed info on cat gift basket I found you rpage. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you would not mind, I would like to post your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need
it, there's lots of information on this site about cat gift basket.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, a real useful blog. I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on gift basket for him when I ended up on your page. Obviously ~9-29-04~ Forgot one is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for gift basket for him.
Should the need ever arise where you need information on gift basket for him then drop by for a look.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, you have a fantastic blog. Keep it up. I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on gift basket los angeles when I found your page. Your ~9-29-04~ Forgot one is a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. If you wouldn't mind, I'd would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on gift basket los angeles then drop by and check it out.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker