Saturday, May 29, 2004

~5-29-04~ I'm trying.....

to come up with something interesting for you all. i know i hate going all weekend without any blogs to read. so i'm trying to put something in here in case anyone shows up.

i'm just so damn boring it is hard!

i actually went to the store with clay today by myself!!!! yes it has almost been 2 years and i haven't ventured out by myself with my own son, how sad am i?! i just don't go out much, and if i do, then bob is usually with me. i don't much like shopping by myself. it is too boring. and i don't much care for driving either, so it is nice to have bob chauffeur me around all the time! haha!! it is amazing that i actually did live by myself for a while. i don't know how i made it actually! and i sure got back into the old routine real quick when we got back together.

as lonely and boring as it was a lot of times, it was really neat to actually live on your own! i mean i was 26, about time, but it was still a very weird experience! it was soooo nice to not have to answer to anyone. you could do what you wanted when you wanted, how you wanted! it was really quite liberating. i actually felt like i made it to adulthood. it was a great feeling to know that i could do it on my own.

i really liked my little place, and it WAS little!! it was the upstairs of a 2 story house that was made into top/bottom apartments. so all i had was a nice size kitchen, a really nice size bathroom, a living room and my bedroom. they were also pretty nice size considering some rooms i have seen in houses. i also got the use of the attic, which wasn't nice or anything, just for storage. but i really didn't take that much from bob's cause there is no way all of my stuff would have fit in that attic, i would have needed the whole house for my stuff. i'm still wondering how in the hell all my clothes fit there, when now i am back in my big house and have no room!!!!

another cool thing about the place was the guys downstairs controlled the heat, so i didn't have to pay gas, so that was way cool. and they sure kept it warm enough! i had my bedroom windows open all winter long! and for you all not familiar with ohio winters, it is damn cold!!!!! so it was great! my electric was maybe $25 a month!!!!! no utilities (water, trash) payments either! heck, i almost want to move back! haha!!

oh well, enough reminiscing, or i may want to go back to my previous life.............


(tricia, don't read....) so my venture to walmart was better than i expected today. clay stayed in the cart and didn't get ansy at all!!!! it must just be that when bob is there he knows he will take him out and walk around with him. on the downside as i started shopping, i realized that since bob was working, that i would have to be the one to unload the car, so i could go all wild like i usually do. still somehow i spent almost $200!! how in the hell does that happen?! i didn't even really get everything i wanted either! milk is ridiculous!!!!! it was almost $4 for a gallon of whole milk! like $3.57, and that was even their brand!! i just got a gallon of skim, since we were out of that. so i get up to the register and she informs me that the giant eagle in dover has milk on sale for $1.89, and they match prices.....well if i would have fricken known that i would have got like 4 gallons!!!! she said she would just add it on and i could run and get it, i just kind of looked at her, like what am i supposed to do with my child?! so screw it! i'm sure the people in line behind me would have been real happy with me if i went. so i sit here pissed, that i didn't! my child is almost out of milk! oh, and of course the sale ends today!!

i also made the mistake of looking at clothes. i got several tank tops, they are the new ones with a bra type thing built in. i don't know if they will work or not, i'm praying that they do, cause they look so comfy!! i also got a fat person bathing suit. it is so much easier to buy big clothes than to lose 20 pounds!!!! i need a biking top to fit my big ole boobs! they had a cute one at penny's where you could actually order by cup size and it was on sale for $19.99, of course it is on back order!! so i got a 1x at walmart, hopefully it will work. i didn't try anything on yet. it really isn't a bikini top, looks more like those cute halter ones they have, it seems like it would give better support if it works. so then i figured i should get a bottom to match, so i got one with the little skirt thing. sometimes i think those actually make you look bigger than you really are, but there is no way i would be caught dead in an actual bathing suit bottom, that would be much scarier, for everyone involved.....so old lady swimsuit it is!!!!

i also got 2 "lay out" chairs, they were only like $7 a piece. they will work much better than me sitting on the chair with my legs stretched out on the patio table looking like a hillbilly. not that i have anything against hillbillies, i am married to one! do you ever wonder if hillbillies look out at their back yard and think, "god it looks like a bunch of hillbillies live here?!" i said that to myself the other day, then heard my mom in my head telling me that i am a hillbilly!! so i just wondered...

i got fish food for the fish i never feed.......a sprinkler for clay to play in, kool-aid, tropical punch, they didn't have any black cherry!! i almost got a new phone, but that would have been about $150 extra that i don't have. plus all the clicking and shit on the phone now gives me an excuse to get off when i don't want to talk anymore! :) my 2 magazines, people and US. i ordered a subscription but it takes 6-8 weeks to start. OH!!! i've been meaning to tell you all about this great site for magazines!!! they are sooooooooooooo cheap!!!! i'll post it in a separate post.

ok.....what the hell else did i get that would come to damn $200?! i did get some food, but not like meat or anything. i guess it just all adds up! i got 2 hanging pots of flowers, they were $5 a piece, so i figured that wasn't a bad price to pay for something that i will probably have killed in a few weeks. i figure if the rest of my house looks like a hillbilly's then the least i could do is make my porch pretty with flowers. oh yeah, but there are the other 20 pots out there with dead flowers in them.....oh and the 2 snowmen decorations that have been out there since christmas 2002........HELL!!! maybe i AM a hillbilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker